|Inner / Lining||synthetic-textile|
Wear your shoes like the first day with these simple tips.
- Use a brush to remove traces of dust and dirt.
- Use the brush with water and neutral soap into the dirtiest areas.
- Use a dry and clean cloth to remove and dry the water and neutral soap.
- Let them dry in the shade, never in the sun so they don't lose color.
- Insert newspaper inside to remove humidity.
Washing the footwear in the washer or dryer, or when using aggressive cleaning products such as bleach, will result in the loss of the warranty. Clean the shoes right after they get dirty.